BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Enhanced Eye Examination
With improved technologies and diagnostic techniques, the traditional NHS “sight-test”, has
gradually become more and more outdated, and many feel it does not fully reflect the widening
variety of eyecare options available.
Our new “Enhanced Eye Examination” includes our most up-to-date technologies, ensuring
you a thorough test and more comfortable experience, which results in an accurate and detailed
assessment of your eyes’ overall health and, after a discussion with our optometrist, a better
understanding of your visual needs and therapeutic recommendations.
Upgrade to an enhanced eye examination for as little as £15* and your consultation will
include (in addition to a standard eye examination)
- Added time with our optometrist to perform;
- Advanced Robotic 3D-OCT (click here for information)
- Retinal Photography** (click here for information)
- New eye pressure measurement (without air-puff)**
- Visual field analysis**
- Dry-eye assessment and therapeutic recommendation.
We recommend an Enhanced Eye Examination for patients who want the most advanced
examination we can offer, but you should also consider it regularly if you:
- Have a historical eye condition that needs monitoring
- Have a family history of eye disease
- Have a stronger short-sighted prescription
- Have a systemic condition that can affect the retina (such as diabetes or hypertension)
*Enhanced Eye Examinations are available to private patients for £50, and are an additional
cost of £15 for patients who are eligible for NHS eye examinations.
**Additional tests performed at the discretion of your optometrist.